Spouse/Child/Parents Visas

Spousal Immigration is another option where one spouse immigrates to other spouse country. We help you out to move forward in your desired destination. To file the application, you need the sponsorship letter from your relatives if they have Citizenship or have permanent residency of that particular country, besides all this you must be met the other requirements for visa.

We, at AIEC give you the privilege comfortable services for Spouse/parents visa services. We provide professional and valuable advice and services to its clienteles who reconcile with their family under Child/spouse/parents visa.

New Zealand